Unite Group director Patrick Dempsey to resign
Mr. Dempsey was appointed Non-Executive Director in March 2016. From March 2004 until February 2015, he was managing director of Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.
He also sat as an executive director on the Board of Whitbread and the UK's largest hospitality company between January 2009 and February 2015.
Including his time at Whitbread Mr. Dempsey has worked for more than 30 years in the hotel and restaurant business, and has held posts including Chief Executive of Macdonald Hotels, managing director of Forte Hotels UK and Chief Executive of Restaurant Associates, part of Compass Group plc.
Mr. Dempsey was awarded an OBE in the 2012 Queen’s Honours list for his services to the hospitality industry. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
DBS, sgCarMart and Carro to create Singapore’s largest direct buyer-to-seller car marketplace Companies