Unite Group director Patrick Dempsey to resign
Mr. Dempsey was appointed Non-Executive Director in March 2016. From March 2004 until February 2015, he was managing director of Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.
He also sat as an executive director on the Board of Whitbread and the UK's largest hospitality company between January 2009 and February 2015.
Including his time at Whitbread Mr. Dempsey has worked for more than 30 years in the hotel and restaurant business, and has held posts including Chief Executive of Macdonald Hotels, managing director of Forte Hotels UK and Chief Executive of Restaurant Associates, part of Compass Group plc.
Mr. Dempsey was awarded an OBE in the 2012 Queen’s Honours list for his services to the hospitality industry. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
Big Lots Q2 income $29.1 million Earnings