Unit4 appoints two executives
Jim Millard takes the role of Chief Operating Officer and Jim Clayman takes a new role as VP North America Marketing.
Mr. Millard was formerly VP of Sales and Strategic Alliances and will continue to oversee sales operations, working closely with the sales teams.
He joined Unit4 in 2013 having held a number of senior sales roles with enterprise software vendors including Lawson Software and Information Mosaic.
Jim Clayman is promoted to VP North America Marketing having led global marketing efforts in the education vertical since Unit4’s acquisition of Three Rivers in June 2015.
Mr. Clayman brings a wealth of cross-industry marketing experience and leadership to Unit4, having served for seven years as U.S. Industry Marketing Director and Sector Analyst at PricewaterhouseCoopers, then founding and leading his own marketing firm, followed by three years as VP of Ecommerce Marketing at Meridian Enterprises. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST