uniQure appoints Jonathan Garen as chief business officer
Mr. Garen has more than 20 years of experience in business development within the pharmaceutical sector, having previously held senior positions at Actavis plc, Forest Laboratories, Inc. and Pharmacia Corporation.
Mr. Garen was most recently with Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a venture-backed company developing medicines that control genes, where he served as Chief Business Officer.
Prior to joining Syros, he was Assistant Vice President, Business Development at Forest Laboratories, Inc. from 2003 to 2014, and subsequently held the same position at Actavis plc following its acquisition of Forest Laboratories.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Garen was Director of Global Licensing with Pharmacia Corporation and a Founder and Vice President of Technology Exchange, Inc.
Mr. Garen holds a Master of Environmental Science degree from Yale University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
- Global Telecom and Vimpelcom name Matthieu Galvani CEO of Djezzy
More inside POST
Transfer your message to others Leadership