Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
Mr. Cunningham will also join the Unify Executive Committee.
Mr. Cunningham brings over 25 years’ experience in information and communication technology marketing to the role, having worked in a variety of organizations from large vendors such as Oracle, channel leaders including Westcon through to Software as a Service (SaaS) start-ups and specialist integration labs, as well as freelance consultancy.
Mr. Cunningham succeeds Bob Clinton in the role. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Affimed appoints Wolfgang Fischer as COO
- DEA appoints Maria Moraeus Hanssen as CEO
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
More inside POST