Under Armour appoints Jason LaRose as president, North America
Mr. LaRose joined Under Armour in 2013 from Express Inc. where he worked from September 2011 until October 2013 and was the apparel retailer’s senior vice president of e-commerce.
Mr. LaRose lead Under Armour's Global E-Commerce business, eventually becoming Senior Vice President of Digital Revenue in 2015.
Before that, he worked as vice president, multichannel and international business, for Sears Holdings Corp.
He will succeed Matthew Mirchin, who will transition to the role of Strategic Advisor, Global Revenue, effective October 1.
Mr. Mirchin has been with the Company since 2005, serving in a number of senior management positions in sales and marketing.
During this transition period, Mr. LaRose will continue to lead the E-Commerce business, while being actively involved in the search process to identify his successor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
- Choice Hotels appoints Dominic E. Dragisich as CFO
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership