Under Armour announces Lance Allega as VP, investor relations
Mr. Allega joins Under Armour after serving as head of investor relations and strategic accounts for VF Corporation based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Mr. Allega has more than 20 years of experience in investor relations, finance, operations and brand management, including senior management roles at Nike, Oakley, Sony and Accenture.
He holds an M.B.A. degree from Pepperdine University and a B.A. degree in economics from the University of California at Santa Barbara. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
- Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as CEO
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
More inside POST
Macy's Q1 profit declined 39 percent Earnings