Umpqua names Raymond P. Davis executive chair
Mr. Davis serves as director, President and Chief Executive Officer of Umpqua since the Company’s formation in 1999. He has served as a director of Umpqua Bank since June 1994. He has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Umpqua Bank for over 19 years.
Beginning January 1, 2017, in addition to serving as board chair, Mr. Davis will continue to oversee the company’s innovation subsidiary, Pivotus Ventures, Inc..
Cort O’Haver, currently president of Umpqua Bank, will succeed Mr. Davis as president and CEO, and will be elected to the company’s board of directors in January of 2017.
Mr. O’Haver joined Umpqua as executive vice president of commercial banking in 2010, bringing more than 25 years of banking experience to the company. Earlier this year, he was promoted to president of Umpqua Bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Oregon
- Schmitt Industries adds Michael J. Ellsworth to board
- Schmitt Industries chairman Wayne A. Case to retire
- NIKE appoints Tom Peddie as GM of North America
- Columbia Sportswear names interim SVP of North America & EMEA
- WebMD Health Services names chief technology officer
More inside POST