ULS Technology appoints Stephen Goodall as MD
Mr. Goodall is not being appointed to the Board at this time. He has worked for Legal & General Surveying Services (LGSS) for over 15 years, most recently holding the post of Managing Director for 13 years.
Mr. Goodall was awarded the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Fellowship in 2012 and also holds numerous high profile industry awards, both personally and on behalf of LGSS.
Prior to LGSS, Mr. Goodall held key operations and service improvement roles in the clothing and printing industries, including the creation and growth of an offshore clothing company that ran a supply chain for blue chip retailers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership