Ulrik Svensson appointed to SWISS board of directors
Mr. Svensson is Chief Financial Officer of Deutsche Lufthansa AG since 1 January 2017.
From 2006 to 2016, Mr. Svensson was Chief Executive Officer of Melker Schörling AB and in this role responsible for the six listed companies within the investment company, namely Hexagon, AAK, ASSA ABLOY, Securitas, Hexpol and Loomis.
Mr. Svensson worked from 1992 to 2000 in senior finance positions in the two related telecom companies Millicom and Société Européenne de Communication S.A. based in Luxembourg.
From 2000 to 2003 he was CFO of the British office product provider Esselte. After this he served as Managing Director Finance and CFO of Swiss International Air Lines from 2003 to 2006. In his role, he was also instrumental in the restructuring of the company.
Mr. Svensson graduated in business administration from the Stockholm School of Economics. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Bayer names Sharon James head of innovation for consumer health
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
More inside POST