Ulf Heitmüller named new chairman of the executive board of VNG
Mr. Heitmüller was previously responsible for the gas business of EnBW as Executive Director Trading & Supply.
From 1994 to 2010, Mr. Heitmüller held various executive and management positions in the German and European gas industry – initially with BEB in Hanover and later with Royal Dutch Shell, where his last position was as head of natural gas sales, north-west Europe.
Since 2010, he has held various management functions with EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG, where he was most recently Executive Director Trading & Supply.
Mr. Heitmüller obtained a degree in electrical engineering from Leibniz University Hanover in 1993.
He succeeds Dr. Karsten Heuchert, who left VNG on September 30, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Affimed appoints Wolfgang Fischer as COO
- DEA appoints Maria Moraeus Hanssen as CEO
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
More inside POST