UGI elects Gary Garcia as treasurer
Mr. Garcia previously served as Treasurer of GenOn, one of the largest power producers in the country, prior to its merger with NRG Energy. Following the merger of GenOn and NRG, Mr. Garcia served as Treasurer of the combined company.
Prior to his roles with GenOn and NRG, Mr. Garcia was Treasurer at Mirant Corporation and served as a senior fixed income utility analyst at Wachovia Corporation.
He previously spent 12 years at Edison Mission Energy, a subsidiary of Edison International, in positions of increasing responsibility. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- Polaris Industries appoints George W. Bilicic to board
- Hormel Foods appoints Lisa Selk as CytoSport CEO
- 3M elects Amy E. Hood to board
- Supervalu announced retirement of CFO Bruce Besanko
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
More inside POST