UGI elects Gary Garcia as treasurer
Mr. Garcia previously served as Treasurer of GenOn, one of the largest power producers in the country, prior to its merger with NRG Energy. Following the merger of GenOn and NRG, Mr. Garcia served as Treasurer of the combined company.
Prior to his roles with GenOn and NRG, Mr. Garcia was Treasurer at Mirant Corporation and served as a senior fixed income utility analyst at Wachovia Corporation.
He previously spent 12 years at Edison Mission Energy, a subsidiary of Edison International, in positions of increasing responsibility. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- Hormel Foods elects Jim Snee as chairman
- ECMC Group appoints Jeremy J. Wheaton as CEO
- Lunds & Byerlys appoints Pam Osborn as CFO
- Allete adds Robert P. Powers to board
- Target appoints Minsok Pak as executive vice president
More inside POST
KB Home Q3 profit increased 28% Earnings
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership