UGI Corporation, a distributor of energy products and services, announced that Alan N. Harris was elected a director.
UGI Corporation appoints Alan N. Harris as directorStaff Writer | Valley Forge, Pa., USA | Wednesday March 7, 2018 4:15AM ET
READ MOREMr. Harris retired from Spectra Energy Corporation on January 31, 2015, where he served in various capacities including Senior Advisor to the Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer on project execution efforts, Chief Development and Operations Officer, and Chief Development Officer.
Prior to Spectra Energy’s spin-off from Duke Energy Gas Transmission, Mr. Harris also held various positions of increasing responsibility at Duke Energy, including Group Vice President, Chief Financial Officer (2004 to 2006), Executive Vice President (2003 to 2004), Senior Vice President, Strategic Development and Planning (2002 to 2003), Vice President, Controller, Treasurer, Strategic Planning (2000 to 2002), and Vice President, Controller, Strategic Planning (1999 to 2000).
Mr. Harris currently serves as a Director of Enable Midstream Partners, LP (an owner, operator, and developer of midstream energy infrastructure assets in the U.S.). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia Corporation appoints V. Frank Pottow to board
- AmerisourceBergen appoints James F. Cleary, Jr. as chief financial officer
- Kennametal appoints Damon Audia as chief financial officer
- Codorus Valley Bancorp names Larry D. Pickett as chief financial officer
- Ampco-Pittsburgh elects J. Brett McBrayer as CEO