UDR appoints Joseph D. Fisher as CFO
Mr. Fisher has been a member of the Deutsche Asset Management real estate securities team since 2007 most recently serving as Co-Head of the Americas and Co-Lead Portfolio Manager.
Prior to that Mr. Fisher was in real estate private equity within Deutsche Asset Management as an Associate in the Structured Debt Investments Group from April 2005 to June 2007, and as a Portfolio Analyst in the Portfolio Management Group from May 2004 to June 2006
From June 2003 to May 2004 Mr. Fisher was an Asset Management Analyst at Principal Real Estate Investors.
Mr. Fisher has the Chartered Financial Analyst designation and has an MBA from Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Iowa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
- Westmoreland appoints Gary Kohn as CFO
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
More inside POST
Spain inflation at 5-month low Economy