UDG Healthcare appoints Myles Lee as director
Mr. Lee was Group Chief Executive of CRH plc, a FTSE100 and Fortune 500 company, prior to retiring in December 2013.
With more than thirty years' experience at senior financial and managerial level, Mr. Lee has extensive global experience in management, M&A and finance.
Mr. Lee is a qualified civil engineer and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland.
He also currently serves on the Board of Ingersoll Rand Inc, a Fortune 500 company and Babcock International Group plc, a FTSE100 company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership