UDG Healthcare appoints Myles Lee as director
Mr. Lee was Group Chief Executive of CRH plc, a FTSE100 and Fortune 500 company, prior to retiring in December 2013.
With more than thirty years' experience at senior financial and managerial level, Mr. Lee has extensive global experience in management, M&A and finance.
Mr. Lee is a qualified civil engineer and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland.
He also currently serves on the Board of Ingersoll Rand Inc, a Fortune 500 company and Babcock International Group plc, a FTSE100 company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
More inside POST