UDG Healthcare appoints Myles Lee as director
Mr. Lee was Group Chief Executive of CRH plc, a FTSE100 and Fortune 500 company, prior to retiring in December 2013.
With more than thirty years' experience at senior financial and managerial level, Mr. Lee has extensive global experience in management, M&A and finance.
Mr. Lee is a qualified civil engineer and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland.
He also currently serves on the Board of Ingersoll Rand Inc, a Fortune 500 company and Babcock International Group plc, a FTSE100 company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
- C&C Group appoints Jim Clerkin as director
- Permanent TSB Group names Robert Elliott as chairman
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
More inside POST