UBM appoints David Wei as non-executive director
Mr. Wei is currently Chairman and Founding Partner of Vision Knight Capital, a private equity fund with investments in internet, e-commerce, consumer retail and B2B services.
Mr. Wei is also a Non-executive Director of PCCW, the Chinese information and communications technology group, which he joined in 2012.
As the former CEO of Alibaba.com, he oversaw the company’s IPO in Hong Kong and, between 2006 and 2011, led the organisation through a period of significant expansion.
He joined Alibaba from Kingfisher plc where he was CEO, B&Q China. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
EasyHotel sales increased 24.7% Earnings