UBM appoints David Wei as non-executive director
Mr. Wei is currently Chairman and Founding Partner of Vision Knight Capital, a private equity fund with investments in internet, e-commerce, consumer retail and B2B services.
Mr. Wei is also a Non-executive Director of PCCW, the Chinese information and communications technology group, which he joined in 2012.
As the former CEO of Alibaba.com, he oversaw the company’s IPO in Hong Kong and, between 2006 and 2011, led the organisation through a period of significant expansion.
He joined Alibaba from Kingfisher plc where he was CEO, B&Q China. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST