UBM appoints David Wei as non-executive director
Mr. Wei is currently Chairman and Founding Partner of Vision Knight Capital, a private equity fund with investments in internet, e-commerce, consumer retail and B2B services.
Mr. Wei is also a Non-executive Director of PCCW, the Chinese information and communications technology group, which he joined in 2012.
As the former CEO of Alibaba.com, he oversaw the company’s IPO in Hong Kong and, between 2006 and 2011, led the organisation through a period of significant expansion.
He joined Alibaba from Kingfisher plc where he was CEO, B&Q China. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST