Ubisense Group appoints Richard Petti as CEO
Mr. Petti joins Ubisense having most recently been CEO of Asset Control, a worldwide supplier of financial data management systems serving some of the world's leading financial organisations.
Prior to Asset Control, Mr. Petti was COO at WEMA, a provider of diesel and AdBlue sensors within the global commercial vehicle market.
During his career, he has also held senior management and sales leadership roles at Orange Business Services, QUMAS and SunGard Data Systems.
Mr. Petti holds a bachelor's degree in International Relations and Economics from Bucknell University in Pennsylvania and a Master's degree in International Economics and Management from Universita' Luigi Bocconi of Milan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
- Woodward appoints Eileen Drake to board of directors
- Woodward names Daniel Korte to board of directors
- Zayo Group appoints two executives
- ENSERVCO appoints Christopher D. Haymons to board
More inside POST
KKR & Co. acquires USI for $4.3 billion Companies