Ubisecure appoints identity services expert Simon Wood as CEO
Mr. Wood joins Ubisecure from GMO GlobalSign, a Certification Authority and PKI service provider, where he previously held the position of Chief Technology Officer, and where he led the technical and strategic growth of the company.
Prior to joining GlobalSign, Mr. Wood was at QuantumWave Capital where he led the Venture Building practice, engaging with deep technology early stage companies, preparing them for exit to large acquirers.
He has also held executive technical and commercial positions at Talecom, an enterprise mobile software company, Artilium PLC, the mobile virtual network enabler, flyingSPARK, a mobile applications company.
Mr. Wood will succeed Steve Waite, interim CEO & Board Member for Ubisecure and Founding Partner of Base 10 Ventures. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST