Uber appoints Jeffrey J. Jones II as president, Ridesharing
Before joining Target in 2012, Mr. Jones was partner and president of McKinney, a Durham, N.C.-based advertising agency.
He was executive vice president and chief marketing officer at Gap, where he was responsible for leading marketing strategy, retail store design, store experience and all consumer communications, globally.
He also managed Gap, Inc.’s gift card subsidiary, Direct Consumer Services, serving as president of the division.
In addition, Mr. Jones has held leadership positions at marchFIRST, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Leo Burnett Worldwide, and LB Works, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leo Burnett, where he served as president and chief executive officer.
He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Dayton. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM USA
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
More inside POST
Ruby Tuesday Q3 revenue down 16.8% Earnings
Leaders who can read the crowd do better Leadership