Uber appoints Jeffrey J. Jones II as president, Ridesharing
Before joining Target in 2012, Mr. Jones was partner and president of McKinney, a Durham, N.C.-based advertising agency.
He was executive vice president and chief marketing officer at Gap, where he was responsible for leading marketing strategy, retail store design, store experience and all consumer communications, globally.
He also managed Gap, Inc.’s gift card subsidiary, Direct Consumer Services, serving as president of the division.
In addition, Mr. Jones has held leadership positions at marchFIRST, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Leo Burnett Worldwide, and LB Works, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leo Burnett, where he served as president and chief executive officer.
He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Dayton. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM USA
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- W. R. Berkley Corporation appoints new executive
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
More inside POST