Tyman non-executive chairman Jamie Pike to leave
Mr. Pike was chief executive of Foseco plc, an international business serving the foundry and steel making industries, until its acquisition by Cookson Group plc in April 2008.
He led the buy-out of Foseco from Burmah Castrol in 2001, which culminated in flotation on the Main Market in 2005.
Mr. Pike's early career was as a consultant with Bain & Company and A T Kearney before joining Burmah Castrol in 1991. He rose to chief executive officer of Burmah Castrol Chemicals before leading the Foseco buy-out.
Mr. Pike has previously been chairman of the Lafarge Tarmac Joint Venture and a non-executive director of two FTSE 250 companies, RMC Group plc and Kelda Group plc.
He is currently chairman of both RPC Group plc and Ibstock plc, and a non-executive director of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc.
Mr. Pike was educated at Oxford, holds an MBA from INSEAD and is a Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Papa John's Q2 earnings advance 6% Earnings
Jacobs and CH2M to merge in a $3.27 deal Companies