Tyman non-executive chairman Jamie Pike to leave
Mr. Pike was chief executive of Foseco plc, an international business serving the foundry and steel making industries, until its acquisition by Cookson Group plc in April 2008.
He led the buy-out of Foseco from Burmah Castrol in 2001, which culminated in flotation on the Main Market in 2005.
Mr. Pike's early career was as a consultant with Bain & Company and A T Kearney before joining Burmah Castrol in 1991. He rose to chief executive officer of Burmah Castrol Chemicals before leading the Foseco buy-out.
Mr. Pike has previously been chairman of the Lafarge Tarmac Joint Venture and a non-executive director of two FTSE 250 companies, RMC Group plc and Kelda Group plc.
He is currently chairman of both RPC Group plc and Ibstock plc, and a non-executive director of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc.
Mr. Pike was educated at Oxford, holds an MBA from INSEAD and is a Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST