Tyman appoints Helen Clatworthy to board
Ms. Clatworthy will offer herself for election at Tyman's Annual General Meeting scheduled to be held on Friday 12 May 2017 (the 'Group's AGM').
Ms. Clatworthy is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and is currently Chair of the Imperial Tobacco Pension fund.
Ms. Clatworthy has spent most of her career with Imperial Brands plc in a number of financial roles and was latterly a member of the plc Executive Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership