Tyman appoints Helen Clatworthy to board
Ms. Clatworthy will offer herself for election at Tyman's Annual General Meeting scheduled to be held on Friday 12 May 2017 (the 'Group's AGM').
Ms. Clatworthy is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and is currently Chair of the Imperial Tobacco Pension fund.
Ms. Clatworthy has spent most of her career with Imperial Brands plc in a number of financial roles and was latterly a member of the plc Executive Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST