Tyman appoints Helen Clatworthy to board
Ms. Clatworthy will offer herself for election at Tyman's Annual General Meeting scheduled to be held on Friday 12 May 2017 (the 'Group's AGM').
Ms. Clatworthy is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and is currently Chair of the Imperial Tobacco Pension fund.
Ms. Clatworthy has spent most of her career with Imperial Brands plc in a number of financial roles and was latterly a member of the plc Executive Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST