Tyman appoints Helen Clatworthy to board
Ms. Clatworthy will offer herself for election at Tyman's Annual General Meeting scheduled to be held on Friday 12 May 2017 (the 'Group's AGM').
Ms. Clatworthy is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and is currently Chair of the Imperial Tobacco Pension fund.
Ms. Clatworthy has spent most of her career with Imperial Brands plc in a number of financial roles and was latterly a member of the plc Executive Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST