Tyman appoints Helen Clatworthy to board
Ms. Clatworthy will offer herself for election at Tyman's Annual General Meeting scheduled to be held on Friday 12 May 2017 (the 'Group's AGM').
Ms. Clatworthy is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and is currently Chair of the Imperial Tobacco Pension fund.
Ms. Clatworthy has spent most of her career with Imperial Brands plc in a number of financial roles and was latterly a member of the plc Executive Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership