Two join Greenhill as managing directors focused on Spain
Mr. Gonzalez, who will lead Greenhill’s team focused on Spain, has 17 years of investment banking experience, most recently as head of the European M&A team at the leading Spanish bank BBVA, where he spent more than 7 years.
Prior to that he spent 9 years at Goldman Sachs focused on M&A and equity capital markets based in London and Madrid.
Mr. Gonzalez has experience across multiple sectors including energy, infrastructure, consumer, industrial, real estate and financial services.
Mr. Gomez de la Rubia has 13 years of investment banking experience, most recently as a Managing Director focused on M&A at BBVA, where he spent 8 years.
Prior to that he worked at Goldman Sachs in London.
Mr. Gomez de la Rubia has experience across multiple sectors including infrastructure, consumer, energy, industrial and financial services. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
More inside POST