Two join Greenhill as managing directors focused on Spain
Mr. Gonzalez, who will lead Greenhill’s team focused on Spain, has 17 years of investment banking experience, most recently as head of the European M&A team at the leading Spanish bank BBVA, where he spent more than 7 years.
Prior to that he spent 9 years at Goldman Sachs focused on M&A and equity capital markets based in London and Madrid.
Mr. Gonzalez has experience across multiple sectors including energy, infrastructure, consumer, industrial, real estate and financial services.
Mr. Gomez de la Rubia has 13 years of investment banking experience, most recently as a Managing Director focused on M&A at BBVA, where he spent 8 years.
Prior to that he worked at Goldman Sachs in London.
Mr. Gomez de la Rubia has experience across multiple sectors including infrastructure, consumer, energy, industrial and financial services. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
More inside POST
Why are you pushing me and not him? Leadership