Two directors to leave Navistar
Mr. Keyes was appointed non-executive Chairman of Navistar International Corporation on April 15, 2013.
He retired as chairman of the board of Johnson Controls, an automotive system and facility management and control company, in 2003, a position he had held since 1993.
Mr. Keyes served as chief executive officer of Johnson Controls, Inc. from 1988 until 2002. He is a director of Pitney Bowes, Inc. and is a member of the board of trustees of Fidelity Mutual Funds.
Mr. Keyes was also a director of LSI Logic Corporation, an electronics company that designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters and mobile networks, from 1983 until 2008.
He earned a B.S. degree in business administration from Marquette University.
Mr. Hammes served as Chairman and Chief Executive Office of Sunrise Medical, Inc. until his retirement as CEO in 2007 and as Chairman in 2008. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
- Old Second Bancorp appoints Bradley S. Adams as CFO
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
More inside POST