Ms. Abt spent her executive career with Siemens AG, an engineering company in Europe, where she held a range of leadership positions, most latterly as Head of Supply Chain Management and Chief Procurement Officer, Infrastructure & Cities.
She has an extensive background in a variety of functional roles, including sales, finance, procurement and logistics. She is a non-executive director of Brammer Plc and SIG plc, and is a member of the supervisory board of Gerresheimer AG.
Mr. Pierson is the former CEO of Parsons Brinckerhoff, the American multinational design and engineering firm. He is a qualified lawyer and engineer, with a strong background in risk management, contracting, construction law, compliance and cost efficiency.
He is a non-executive director of WSP Global Inc, Terracon Consultants, Inc. and Railworks LLC, and is President of The Pierson Advisory Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST