Twitter's Kirstine Stewart joins theScore board of directors
As VP Media for Twitter North America, Ms. Stewart oversees the social network’s media activities across the United States and Canada and its partnerships in television, sports, gaming, talent, music, fashion, news and government.
Prior to this, Ms. Stewart was a major figure within the Canadian television industry, serving as an Executive Vice President with the CBC.
Ms. Stewart was also a member of the 2016 NBA All Star Game Steering Committee and an Ambassador for the 2015 Women’s World Cup.
A best-selling author, she has also featured on a number of prestigious business lists including Canadian Business Magazine’s 2015 Power 50, Toronto Life’s 2015 Most Influential and MacLeans Magazine’s 2014 Power List of Canadians. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST