Twitter CTO Adam Messinger is leaving company
Mr. Messinger is responsible for engineering, product development, and design at Twitter, as well as long term technology direction and overseeing Company's technical architecture.
Mr. Messinger was previously VP of Application Development, where he led various teams, including mobile and web apps, design, search, relevance, and advertising.
Prior to joining Twitter in 2011, Mr. Messinger was Vice President of Development at Oracle where he led the development of Java and Exalogic.
Earlier in his career he worked at O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures, WebLogic, Organic, and the Santa Fe Institute.
Mr. Messinger is a graduate of the Stanford Graduate School of Business where he was a Sloan Fellow and of Willamette University where he was a G. Herbert Smith Scholar. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST