Twin Disc appoints David Johnson to board
Since 2005, Mr. Johnson has served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Johnson Outdoors Inc. He joined Johnson Outdoors in December 2001 as Director of Treasury Services and Financial Analysis.
Prior to joining Johnson Outdoors, he held a number of financial positions, first with The Northern Trust Company and later with The Procter & Gamble Company where he led the financial efforts and teams in new business development, brand and operational restructuring, and cost-saving and strategic analysis.
Mr. Johnson earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from DePauw University and a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
- A. O. Smith appoints David R. Warren as GM of several markets
- A. O. Smith elects Kevin J. Wheeler to board
- Kohl’s appoints Bruce H. Besanko as CFO
More inside POST