Twilio appoints George Hu as COO
During his 13-year career at Salesforce, Mr. Hu served 4 years as chief operating officer where he owned all major shared operational functions for the company.
Mr. Hu also served in a variety of other management roles including vice president of product marketing, senior vice president of applications, executive vice president of products, and chief marketing officer.
After leaving Salesforce at the end of 2014, Mr. Hu founded a workplace feedback startup called Peer that was acquired by Twitter in 2016.
Prior to joining salesforce.com, he held product management and strategic consulting roles at North Point Communications and Boston Consulting Group.
Mr. Hu holds a bachelor's degree in economics from Harvard College and a master's degree in business administration from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
In 2010, Mr. Hu was named a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST