Turbo Power Systems director Alexandre Aigner resigns
Mr. Aigner resigned from his last position within the Vale group, the ultimate parent company of TAO, the company's majority shareholder.
Mr. Aigner has served in a number of roles within Vale. He has 22 years' experience in international trade, cover strategy, sales, marketing and logistics mainly in the mining and energy sectors.
Prior to joining Vale in 2001, he held positions within A.P. Moller/Maersk in Brazil. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership