Turbo Power Systems director Alexandre Aigner resigns
Mr. Aigner resigned from his last position within the Vale group, the ultimate parent company of TAO, the company's majority shareholder.
Mr. Aigner has served in a number of roles within Vale. He has 22 years' experience in international trade, cover strategy, sales, marketing and logistics mainly in the mining and energy sectors.
Prior to joining Vale in 2001, he held positions within A.P. Moller/Maersk in Brazil. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST