Turbo Power Systems director Alexandre Aigner resigns
Mr. Aigner resigned from his last position within the Vale group, the ultimate parent company of TAO, the company's majority shareholder.
Mr. Aigner has served in a number of roles within Vale. He has 22 years' experience in international trade, cover strategy, sales, marketing and logistics mainly in the mining and energy sectors.
Prior to joining Vale in 2001, he held positions within A.P. Moller/Maersk in Brazil. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST