Turbo Power Systems director Alexandre Aigner resigns
Mr. Aigner resigned from his last position within the Vale group, the ultimate parent company of TAO, the company's majority shareholder.
Mr. Aigner has served in a number of roles within Vale. He has 22 years' experience in international trade, cover strategy, sales, marketing and logistics mainly in the mining and energy sectors.
Prior to joining Vale in 2001, he held positions within A.P. Moller/Maersk in Brazil. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
More inside POST