Turbo Power Systems appoints two directors
Mr. Lauria currently serves as a Corporate Areas Performance Manager of Vale, covering strategic planning, budgeting, internal control systems and business improvements, having worked for Vale since 2003.
Mr. Lauria has 17 years' professional experience in management of economic, financial and asset performance areas, specialising in cost and performance management.
Ms. Castro is currently a Corporate Finance Manager of Vale, and has served in a number of finance focused roles within Vale.
She has 27 years' experience in corporate finance, trade finance, foreign exchange transactions, and international debt and equity capital markets.
Prior to joining Vale in 2005, Ms. Castro held positions within a number of Brazilian companies and financial institution. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST