Tupperware Brands appoints president/COO and vice chairman
Ms. Stitzel, the Company's Group President, Americas since 2014, has been with the Company for almost 20 years.
For the previous decade, Ms. Stitzel was based in Europe and held a number of senior executive positions with market P&L responsibility. She began her career with the Company in the human resources function.
In conjunction with Ms. Stitzel's promotion, Simon C. Hemus, the Company's current President and Chief Operating Officer, will become Vice Chairman of Tupperware Brands.
Mr. Hemus joined Tupperware Brands in 2005, when the Company acquired the direct selling businesses of Sara Lee Corporation, which he joined in 1992.
Mr. Hemus became President and Chief Operating Officer in 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
Italy: Economy keeps pace in Q2 Economy