Tullow CFO Ian Springett takes medical leave of absence
Les Wood, Vice President Finance and Commercial, has been appointed Interim CFO.
Mr. Wood joined Tullow in 2014 as the Group’s Vice President for Commercial.
Before joining Tullow, Mr. Wood worked for BP plc for 28 years in various positions including Regional CFO roles in Canada and the Middle East. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST