TUI Group strengthens IT, technology and new markets
Mr. Rosenberger is Group Director Strategy and member of TUI Group’s Group Executive Committee (GEC).
Prior to joining TUI in autumn 2015, Mr. Rosenberger had held group-wide responsibility for the global development of new business areas at Vodafone Group Plc.
Mr. Rosenberger is an industrial engineer.
The role of TUI Group Director Strategy will be taken over by Henrik Homann, Managing Director OneAviation in charge of the activities of the Group’s five leisure airlines.
In assuming the new Group function, Mr. Homann will also join the Group Executive Committee from 1 January 2017.
Mr. Homann joined TUI Group in 1995. From 1999 to 2014, his roles had included CFO and HR Director as well as Labour Director for the Group’s subsidiary TUI Germany. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
More inside POST