Tuesday Morning appoints Barry Gluck to board of directors
Mr. Gluck is an off-price retail industry veteran with over 40 years of retail experience.
Mr. Gluck served in various Senior Management positions with Ross Stores Inc. from 1989 to 2007, most recently as Executive Vice President of Merchandising, Marketing and Store Planning and Allocation.
Prior to joining Ross, Mr. Gluck was with Today's Man as Vice President, General Merchandise Manager and Chief Merchandising Officer and with Macy's Department Stores as Vice President Divisional Merchandising Manager.
Presently Mr. Gluck is the Founder and Managing Director of Gluck Consulting LLC, a management consultant group which focuses primarily on off-price/value channels. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST