Tudor Brown joins Marvell Technology board
Mr. Brown currently serves on the boards of the Lenovo Group, Tessera Technologies and the Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation.
Previously, Mr. Brown was one of the founding members of ARM Holdings PLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Softbank Group.
During his tenure, he served in a range of leadership roles, including Executive VP of Global Development, Chief Technical Officer, Chief Operating Officer and President, and was a member of their board of directors. He also served on the Boards of P2i and ANT Software.
Mr. Brown, who earned an MA in Electrical Sciences from Cambridge University, has been honored both as a Fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology and as a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Third Point Reinsurance CEO to step down
- AXIS Capital: John Nichols resigns as CEO of AXIS Re
- Hiscox appoints Louise Dennett as group finance director
- Aspen announces director appointment
- Asian Citrus Holdings appoints non-executive director
More inside POST
Motivate, motivate, motivate Leadership