Tudor Brown joins Marvell Technology board
Mr. Brown currently serves on the boards of the Lenovo Group, Tessera Technologies and the Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation.
Previously, Mr. Brown was one of the founding members of ARM Holdings PLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Softbank Group.
During his tenure, he served in a range of leadership roles, including Executive VP of Global Development, Chief Technical Officer, Chief Operating Officer and President, and was a member of their board of directors. He also served on the Boards of P2i and ANT Software.
Mr. Brown, who earned an MA in Electrical Sciences from Cambridge University, has been honored both as a Fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology and as a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
- GeoPark appoints Jamie B. Coulter to board
- Seadrill appoints Anton Dibowitz as CEO
- AXIS Capital Holdings appoints Peter Vogt as CFO
More inside POST