Tucows appoints Brad Burnham to board
Mr. Burnham began his career in information technology with AT&T in 1979.
Mr. Burnham held a variety of sales, marketing and business development positions there until 1990 when he spun Echo Logic out of Bell Laboratories.
Mr. Burnham joined AT&T Ventures in 1993, co-founded digital advertising pioneer TACODA in 2001 and then co-founded Union Square Ventures with Fred Wilson in 2003. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST