Tucows appoints Brad Burnham to board
Mr. Burnham began his career in information technology with AT&T in 1979.
Mr. Burnham held a variety of sales, marketing and business development positions there until 1990 when he spun Echo Logic out of Bell Laboratories.
Mr. Burnham joined AT&T Ventures in 1993, co-founded digital advertising pioneer TACODA in 2001 and then co-founded Union Square Ventures with Fred Wilson in 2003. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
- Corby Spirit and Wine appoints new director
More inside POST