Tucows appoints Brad Burnham to board
Mr. Burnham began his career in information technology with AT&T in 1979.
Mr. Burnham held a variety of sales, marketing and business development positions there until 1990 when he spun Echo Logic out of Bell Laboratories.
Mr. Burnham joined AT&T Ventures in 1993, co-founded digital advertising pioneer TACODA in 2001 and then co-founded Union Square Ventures with Fred Wilson in 2003. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Trillium Therapeutics appoints Helen Tayton-Martin to board
- Impopharma appoints key managers
- TD Bank Group appoints Ajai Bambawale as CRO
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
More inside POST