TTM Technologies appoints Julie England to board
Once approved by the Defense Security Service ("DSS"), Ms. England will serve as a Class II director.
Ms. England retired from Texas Instruments, Inc. after a 30-year career.
Prior to her retirement in 2009, she served in various capacities with Texas Instruments Inc., most recently as Vice President and General Manager of the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) division.
She also served as Vice President of a microprocessor division from 1998 to 2004 and as Vice President of Quality for the Semiconductor Group from 1994 to 1998.
She is a former director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Intelleflex Corp., and Checkpoint Systems, Inc. and currently serves on the board of Smartrac Group, N.V.
Ms. England received a Bachelor of Science from Texas Tech University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST