TT electronics director John Shakeshaft steps down
Mr. Shakeshaft has served as a member of the Board since 2007 and is the Senior Independent Non-executive Director.
Mr. Shakeshaft is currently Chairman of Ludgate Environmental Fund Limited; Chairman of The Economy Bank NV; Chair of the Investment Committee of Corestone, AG; Director and Chairman of the Audit Committee of Kinnevik AB; and Chairman of Valiance Investment Funds.
Mr. Shakeshaft is former Managing Director at ABN AMRO and Lazard Brothers, having held senior positions within Barings, Morgan Stanley and Morgan Grenfell.
He joined the City in 1986 following a number of overseas postings with HM Foreign and Commonwealth Office. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership