TT electronics appoints Alison Wood as director
On August 31, 2016, Ms. Wood will become Chairman of the Remuneration Committee, and a member of the Audit and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Wood is Senior Independent Director of e2v technologies plc, and a Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Costain Group plc, Cobham plc and the British Standards Institution.
Ms. Wood was formerly Global Director Corporate Development & Strategy for National Grid plc.
Prior to that, she was Group Strategic Development Director for BAE Systems plc responsible for corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic business development across the UK and US.
Ms. Wood has previously held Non-executive Directorships at BTG plc and THUS plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST
Uber banned in Czech Republic and Brazil Companies