TT electronics appoints Alison Wood as director
On August 31, 2016, Ms. Wood will become Chairman of the Remuneration Committee, and a member of the Audit and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Wood is Senior Independent Director of e2v technologies plc, and a Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee of Costain Group plc, Cobham plc and the British Standards Institution.
Ms. Wood was formerly Global Director Corporate Development & Strategy for National Grid plc.
Prior to that, she was Group Strategic Development Director for BAE Systems plc responsible for corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic business development across the UK and US.
Ms. Wood has previously held Non-executive Directorships at BTG plc and THUS plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST