TSYS names Karim Ahmad head of global product and innovation
Mr. Ahmad comes to TSYS with more than 20 years of experience in financial services and consulting. Most recently he was a partner at Bain & Company in their payments, financial services and performance-improvement practices.
Prior to joining Bain & Company, he served in a variety of roles at the International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group.
Mr. Ahmad earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Vassar College, a Master of Arts from Columbia University, and his Master of Business Administration from the Darden School at the University of Virginia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- First Data appoints former U.K. PM David Cameron to board
- Flowers Foods appoints Debo Mukherjee as CMO
- Equifax names Mark Feidler non-executive chairman
- Flowers Food appoints Harish Ramani as CIO
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
More inside POST
Arla sees first profit in four years Earnings