TSYS names Karim Ahmad head of global product and innovation
Mr. Ahmad comes to TSYS with more than 20 years of experience in financial services and consulting. Most recently he was a partner at Bain & Company in their payments, financial services and performance-improvement practices.
Prior to joining Bain & Company, he served in a variety of roles at the International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group.
Mr. Ahmad earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Vassar College, a Master of Arts from Columbia University, and his Master of Business Administration from the Darden School at the University of Virginia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
- Veritiv appoints David Flitman to board
- First Data appoints Henrique De Castro as director
- nThrive appoints Carl E. Couch as CMO
More inside POST
Aviva H1 profit surges, premiums up Earnings