TSYS names Karim Ahmad head of global product and innovation
Mr. Ahmad comes to TSYS with more than 20 years of experience in financial services and consulting. Most recently he was a partner at Bain & Company in their payments, financial services and performance-improvement practices.
Prior to joining Bain & Company, he served in a variety of roles at the International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group.
Mr. Ahmad earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Vassar College, a Master of Arts from Columbia University, and his Master of Business Administration from the Darden School at the University of Virginia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership