True Nature Holding appoints Phillip Crone to board
Mr. Crone is an investor, author and motivational speaker. Early in his career, he spent circa fifteen years in the High Tech Arena. He sold a computer supply distributor in 1997 and took early retirement.
From July 2007 to April 2011, Mr. Crone worked with Marsh, the Insurance Brokerage, as Vice President of Sales in charge of developing relationships and contacts to stimulate new business.
From April 2011 to August 2012, he joined The McCart Group, a regional insurance and health benefits broker in Duluth, Georgia, as Managing Director, Business Development and Growth.
Since September 2012, Mr. Crone has been focused on investing and providing motivational speeches to corporations, networking groups and family offices. Speech topics have centered on achieving personal and business success.
He holds a BS in Marketing from Southern Illinois University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
More inside POST