Tronox appoints Timothy C. Carlson as CFO
Mr. Carlson most recently served as the chief financial officer of Precision Valve Corporation, a private equity-owned business based in Rye Brook, N.Y. He joined the company in July 2015.
From September 2007 to May 2014, Mr. Carlson was the executive vice president, chief financial officer, and treasurer of ATMI.
He held a series of finance, strategic planning, and auditing roles at various divisions of Campbell Soup Company, including sites in Camden, N.J., Norwalk, Conn., and Sydney, Australia.
Mr. Carlson holds a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- United Technologies appoints Judy Marks as Otis president
- Webster Bank names Ross Catlin as managing director
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
More inside POST
H&M Q3 sales up 5% Earnings
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership
UK preparing for no Brexit deal Politics