Tronox appoints Timothy C. Carlson as CFO
Mr. Carlson most recently served as the chief financial officer of Precision Valve Corporation, a private equity-owned business based in Rye Brook, N.Y. He joined the company in July 2015.
From September 2007 to May 2014, Mr. Carlson was the executive vice president, chief financial officer, and treasurer of ATMI.
He held a series of finance, strategic planning, and auditing roles at various divisions of Campbell Soup Company, including sites in Camden, N.J., Norwalk, Conn., and Sydney, Australia.
Mr. Carlson holds a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
More inside POST