Tronox appoints Timothy C. Carlson as CFO
Mr. Carlson most recently served as the chief financial officer of Precision Valve Corporation, a private equity-owned business based in Rye Brook, N.Y. He joined the company in July 2015.
From September 2007 to May 2014, Mr. Carlson was the executive vice president, chief financial officer, and treasurer of ATMI.
He held a series of finance, strategic planning, and auditing roles at various divisions of Campbell Soup Company, including sites in Camden, N.J., Norwalk, Conn., and Sydney, Australia.
Mr. Carlson holds a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business and is a certified public accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
- Genesee & Wyoming appoints John Hellman as chairman
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
More inside POST