Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
Mr. Conway has extensive experience in oil field services, including a long history with Trinidad, having joined the company in 2001 as chief financial officer.
From 2008, in addition to his role as chief financial officer, Mr. Conway was appointed as executive vice-president and took on the added responsibility of Trinidad's operations.
In 2012, he was appointed to the role of president.
Prior to joining Trinidad, he worked in the energy services and financial sectors.
Mr. Conway holds a BComm degree and a certified general accountant designation. He also holds an Institute of Corporate Directors designation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
More inside POST