Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
Mr. Conway has extensive experience in oil field services, including a long history with Trinidad, having joined the company in 2001 as chief financial officer.
From 2008, in addition to his role as chief financial officer, Mr. Conway was appointed as executive vice-president and took on the added responsibility of Trinidad's operations.
In 2012, he was appointed to the role of president.
Prior to joining Trinidad, he worked in the energy services and financial sectors.
Mr. Conway holds a BComm degree and a certified general accountant designation. He also holds an Institute of Corporate Directors designation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
- Zenith Energy appoints Michael Palmer as Azerbaijan COO
- Bacanora appoints two directors
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
More inside POST