Tricor director Chris Morgan resigns
Mr. Morgan has been appointed as Non-Executive Director of Tricor from November 15, 2013.
Mr. Morgan has gained extensive experience in commercial investigations during his career, and more recently has focussed on investment advisory and management.
He has previously served with the Metropolitan Police and the National Criminal Intelligence Service where he received a number of Commendations.
He currently sits on the Board of a number of investment companies, including AIM quoted Nova Resources Ltd. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Vertu goes bankrupt, debt £128 million Companies