Tricor director Chris Morgan resigns
Mr. Morgan has been appointed as Non-Executive Director of Tricor from November 15, 2013.
Mr. Morgan has gained extensive experience in commercial investigations during his career, and more recently has focussed on investment advisory and management.
He has previously served with the Metropolitan Police and the National Criminal Intelligence Service where he received a number of Commendations.
He currently sits on the Board of a number of investment companies, including AIM quoted Nova Resources Ltd. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST