Tricor director Chris Morgan resigns
Mr. Morgan has been appointed as Non-Executive Director of Tricor from November 15, 2013.
Mr. Morgan has gained extensive experience in commercial investigations during his career, and more recently has focussed on investment advisory and management.
He has previously served with the Metropolitan Police and the National Criminal Intelligence Service where he received a number of Commendations.
He currently sits on the Board of a number of investment companies, including AIM quoted Nova Resources Ltd. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST