Tribune Media promotes David Ulmer to permanent CTO
Prior to joining Tribune Media, Mr. Ulmer held a variety of positions of increasing responsibility for Sotheby’s, where he served as Chief Technology and Strategy Officer for more than a dozen years.
Before joining Sotheby’s in 1997, he held a series of positions in information technology and systems management with Numetrix, Pillsbury/Haagen-Dazs, and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Mr. Ulmer graduated from Southern Connecticut State University and holds an MBA from the University of Connecticut and a doctorate degree in computing from Pace University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST