Tribune Media promotes David Ulmer to permanent CTO
Prior to joining Tribune Media, Mr. Ulmer held a variety of positions of increasing responsibility for Sotheby’s, where he served as Chief Technology and Strategy Officer for more than a dozen years.
Before joining Sotheby’s in 1997, he held a series of positions in information technology and systems management with Numetrix, Pillsbury/Haagen-Dazs, and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Mr. Ulmer graduated from Southern Connecticut State University and holds an MBA from the University of Connecticut and a doctorate degree in computing from Pace University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
More inside POST