Tribune Media appoints Peter Kern to its board of directors
Mr. Kern serves as Chairman of the Board of Hemisphere Media Group, and Managing Partner of InterMedia Partners, LP, a media-focused private equity firm.
Mr. Kern has spent more than 20 years investing in, advising and operating media companies in the cable, broadcast, digital, and publishing industries.
He also serves on the board of Expedia, Inc., and a number of private companies.
Mr. Kern fills the vacancy created by the resignation of Michael Kreger on October 11, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- CNA Financial appoints Michael Bless to board
- Kemper appoints Susan D. Whiting as director
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
More inside POST
VMware Q2 second revenue up 12.2% Earnings
Singapore exports jump in August Economy