Tribune Media appoints Peter Kern to its board of directors
Mr. Kern serves as Chairman of the Board of Hemisphere Media Group, and Managing Partner of InterMedia Partners, LP, a media-focused private equity firm.
Mr. Kern has spent more than 20 years investing in, advising and operating media companies in the cable, broadcast, digital, and publishing industries.
He also serves on the board of Expedia, Inc., and a number of private companies.
Mr. Kern fills the vacancy created by the resignation of Michael Kreger on October 11, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST