Tribune Broadcasting names Greg Easterly as SVP, group operations
Since April 2014, Mr. Easterly has served as President and General Manager of WGN-TV in Chicago and CLTV, Tribune Broadcasting's Chicago-based regional cable news channel.
From 2007 until his appointment at WGN-TV, Easterly served as President and General Manager of Tribune Broadcasting's WJW-TV in Cleveland, one of the strongest FOX affiliates in the country.
For ten years prior to that, he served as the station's Vice President and News Director, guiding the station to #1 in all local news day-parts. Mr. Easterly has also held news executive positions at KNXV-TV in Phoenix, KJRH-TV in Tulsa, and KBMT-TV in Beaumont, TX.
Mr. Easterly holds a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications from Abilene Christian University in Texas, and in 2002 was awarded the Distinguished Alumnus Award for Professional Achievement.
He succeeds Rich Graziano who has decided to leave Tribune Media after a 17-year career with the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
More inside POST