Tribal Group director David Egan to step down
Mr. Egan was appointed to the board in April 2014. David is Group Finance Director of Electrocomponents plc.
Previously he was Group Finance Director of Alent plc, a FTSE 250 company, and prior to that he was Chief Financial Officer at ESAB, a division of Charter International plc.
Prior to joining ESAB in 2008, Mr. Egan was Group Financial Controller of Hanson plc based in London, and prior to that Chief Financial Officer, Hanson Asia Pacific based in Singapore.
Mr. Egan has extensive international experience of business in Europe, including the Russian Federation, Asia, Australasia, and the Americas. David is a Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) Australia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST