Tribal Group director David Egan to step down
Mr. Egan was appointed to the board in April 2014. David is Group Finance Director of Electrocomponents plc.
Previously he was Group Finance Director of Alent plc, a FTSE 250 company, and prior to that he was Chief Financial Officer at ESAB, a division of Charter International plc.
Prior to joining ESAB in 2008, Mr. Egan was Group Financial Controller of Hanson plc based in London, and prior to that Chief Financial Officer, Hanson Asia Pacific based in Singapore.
Mr. Egan has extensive international experience of business in Europe, including the Russian Federation, Asia, Australasia, and the Americas. David is a Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) Australia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST