TreeHouse Foods CFO Dennis Riordan to retire
Mr. Riordan has been with TreeHouse for over ten years, having joined the Company soon after its formation in 2005.
During his tenure, Mr. Riordan has overseen the financial and infrastructure growth, a series of 13 acquisitions, the most recent being the acquisition of the Private Brands business from ConAgra Foods.
Upon appointment of a successor, Mr. Riordan will remain with the Company to provide a smooth transition of his responsibilities.
As Senior Advisor, he will continue his involvement with the Private Brands integration efforts and business strategy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
- SunCoke Energy appoints Susan R. Landahl to board
- Caterpillar appoints Suzette M. Long as corporate secretary
- Caterpillar names Kelly Ayotte to board
- Atkore International Group appoints two to board
More inside POST