TreeHouse Foods appoints Matthew Foulston as CFO
Mr. Foulston was most recently Chief Financial Officer of Compass Minerals International, Inc.
Prior to joining Compass Minerals in December 2014, Mr. Foulston was Senior Vice President of Operations and Corporate Finance at Navistar International and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Navistar Truck.
He previously held senior leadership positions at Mazda North America and Ford Motor Company in Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Mr. Foulston earned his Bachelors of Science with honors in Economics from Loughborough University in Leicestershire, United Kingdom.
Christopher D. Sliva has tendered his resignation as President in order to pursue another career opportunity.
Dennis F. Riordan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, whose upcoming retirement was announced in August, has committed to remain with the Company and serve as President while the Company conducts a search for a new President. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
More inside POST