Tractor Supply adds Ram Krishnan to board
Mr. Krishnan is a recognized Fortune 500 executive with over 20 years of global marketing experience. His expertise in mobile, e-commerce, social and experiential marketing has led to the successful expansion of brands such as Frito-Lay, PepsiCo and General Motors.
Mr. Krishnan currently serves as the Senior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer of Global Sales for PepsiCo.
Prior to serving as Senior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer of Global Sales for PepsiCo, Mr. Krishnan served as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Frito-Lay, having previously held several management and leadership positions with Frito-Lay between 2006 and 2016.
Prior to 2006, Mr. Krishnan served in management and consulting positions for General Motors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Ruby Tuesday appoints James F. Hyatt, II as CEO
- Ruby Tuesday CEO James J. Buettgen resigns
- Corizon Health appoints Douglas Thompson as CFO
- Carlstar: John C. Salvatore appointed CEO
- Tractor Supply adds Keith Halbert to its board
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership